December 2014 | by International Budget Partnership
This guide (available in Arabic, English, and French) is primarily intended for civil society organizations (CSOs) in Tunisia that are interested in increasing government accountability. It provides information CSOs need to monitor and analyze the Tunisian budget so they can better address the critical issues they work on and is designed to provide readers with a simple, accurate description of the process by which the Tunisian budget is developed and implemented.
- A Guide to the Tunisian Budget – English (December 2014)
- A Guide to the Tunisian Budget – Arabic (December 2014)
- A Guide to the Tunisian Budget – French (December 2014)
- A Guide to Budget Work for NGOs
- Grassroots Mobilization for Budget Advocacy
- Social Audits as a Budget Monitoring Tool